Everyone is welcome at the Zoo, but you need to be a member to use the park. This helps us to ensure your safety, and the small fee helps contribute to our aim of keeping The Zoo open for years to come. We're proud of the community we have at The Zoo and we'd love for you to join us.
Why sign yourself/your child up to become a membership at The Zoo Skatepark?
- At Zoo Skatepark we ensure that every session is supervised by our team of highly experience Skatepark staff. Our staff are there to ensure the safety of all skatepark users and ensure that they are skating within their abilities and in line with Skatepark rules and etiquette. As such, you can be assured that you or your children and young people are in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- At Zoo Skatepark we always have first aid trained members of staff on site to deal with any accidents and our staff are always on hand to make sure you/your child is using the park safely and our staff are there to make sure our rule that under 16’s must wear a helmet is always in place.
- When your child arrives at the skatepark we confirm their arrival on our membership system and you are immediately notified by email that they have arrived and booked in the session. The notification is sent out regardless of if your child is pre-booked onto a session via our website or if the child pays for the session at the skatepark. So you know your child is where you expect them to be. We can also send you reminders of sessions you have booked well in advance.
- In the event of an accident or emergency we have easy access to yours/your child’s emergency contact details and medical details via our membership system at the skatepark. This ensures that the emergency contact can be notified quickly in the event of an accident.
- Skatepark users can pay by cash or card at the skatepark but as a parent you can also book your child into a session via our website and pay for it in advance online. This means you don’t have to leave the house/send your child with large amounts of cash. Just enough for food and drinks.
- Once you are a Zoo Skatepark member you can download the Wild Apricot App (which is our membership system) for your phone or tablet from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. For here you can easily manage your membership profile, book on sessions and pay for sessions straight from your phone or mobile device. Simply use the Login Details that were emailed to you when you signed up for your membership.
- Although we recommend you sign up for a membership via our website to save time on your first visit to The Zoo Skatepark it is also possible to pay cash or card at the skatepark to join our membership. To sign up anyone under the age of 16 at the skatepark we recommend they are accompanied by a parent or guardian the first time they visit. If you are aged over 16 you can sign up at the skatepark on your first visit.
Annual Standard Membership - £10
- Entitles you to book on to sessions and use the Skatepark for 1 year
Enhanced Annual Membership - £50
- Entitles you to book on to sessions and use the Skatepark
- 1 free skate per month
- 10% discount on all food and skate merchandise in the shop, all year
Please note, Terms and conditions apply.